September 13, 2008

* Bobby Snowman *

Hi all


I'm in shock...it's actually dry today i've put loads of washing on the line, done some gardening and cleaned and washed the car how good am i but my new stamps kept calling me to have a play with them.

This weeks *Lots to do Challenge * is a recipe of items you have to use

1. striped paper

2. 1 brad

3. 2 buttons

4. ribbon

5. stamped image

so here i have made a christmas card using 2 of my new Hels Sheridan design *Stitchels* stamps Bobby the snowman and Holly using black stazon ink and coloured in, the piccies not too good.. i think i need a new camera but the holly is stamped onto green mirri card.

4 comments:

  1. a brilliant card - love that stamp

    thankyou for joining in with the lots to do challenge this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great card Shaz and mirri card never comes out well in pics x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Shaz thanks for joining the lotstodo challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, great stamps used, think I need them!

    Thank you for joining in with this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Happy Crafting!
Hugs Shaz xx