Pages

Sunday, March 22

* Diamonds are Forever *

Afternoon all

Hope you are being spoilt on your special day or spoiling someone you love, i had a beautiful basket of flowers delivered and was taken out for a smashing meal last night as it was also my 39th wedding anniversary.

This weeks challenge over on Sunday Stampers is Diamonds and before i knew what the challenge was i had just made a card using diamonds so that was an easy one :0).

I stamped my Gruffies stamp using black stazon, coloured in with water pencils and added the diamonds.

7 comments:

  1. beautiful card Shaz, enjoy being spoilt today, i am cooking for marks parents and my mum, have done an 8 mile walk to today, no peace for the wicked LOL xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hun, thank you for joinin in and it is fab to see that your Mojo is well and truly home xx I love this card, those little diamonds are so pretty and as for the Gruffie...awwwwwww, he is soooooo cute!! I will pop a little somthing in the post for you today as a thank you for your suggestions for my "hanging art" conundrum!! Lotsa love xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww such a cute card Shaz xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Happy Crafting!
Hugs Shaz xx