April 08, 2011

White +1 other colour

Morning all

What a lovely week we have had weather wise.. managed to get loads of veggies planted, which reminds me i must update my garden blog lol.
Well it's Friday again which means a new challenge on Alphabet Challenges we have 2 new peeps joining our merry little Design Team so welcome Janet & who ever the second successful applicant is i look forward to working with you ladies, this weeks letter is W= White + 1 other colour and for my DT card this week i have stamped my favourite Tilda coloured in with pro markers, the DP are from a paper pad swap we did on the Sparkles Forum the butterflies are Cuttlebug and Martha Stewart.
hope you like it, please pop along to all our DT's blogs I'm sure they would appreciate it.

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Morning blossom..

    Gorgeous card, love the little butterflies, mmmmm where have i seen that paper before..lol..

    Huggies Angel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Shaz, love that tilda, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Shaz, I love the butterflies and the gorgeous Tilda
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh shaz hun this is one beautiful card,love that tilda,and just love the,gorgoues colurs you have used,hugs cherylx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Shaz, cute image and lovely butterflies xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Happy Crafting!
Hugs Shaz xx