July 17, 2011

SFC Elegant & Lace

Good morning all

Is blogger still behaving ? as my post is scheduled

A new challenge has been set over at Sparkles Forum Challenges and the theme this fortnight is Elegant & Lace and for my DT card i have stamped tilda with stazon coloured with promarkers and added a few card candy with a lacey doily.
The prize for 1 lucky winner is a fab rubber stamp courtesy of Crafty Emma's Store
please pop along and join us and to see what my team mates have created.

Emma\
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Morning me lovely!!

    Missing you....

    Beautiful card hun, love the gorgeous colours too..

    Huggies Angel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shaz

    yep blogger is behaving lol!

    This is so pretty, I love the image.

    See you soon, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab creation hun, love Tilda she looks fab sitting there!
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Shaz. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card Shaz it's so pretty
    I hope you are having a great holiday, we are

    hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful, gorgeous card Shaz, love that image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card Shaz xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Happy Crafting!
Hugs Shaz xx