December 21, 2013

Merry Christmas

Morning all
This is my last post for 2013 as the craft room is now being used as bedroom for family
I just wanted to say thank you to all those that have supported me throughout 2013 sending such lovely comments and encouragement especially when at times i have been unwell.

So i would like to wish you all a very 
" Happy Christmas "
Hope that 2014 is the best and you all have luck, good health and happiness 
" Happy New Year "
Just remember i knew you before you won the millions on the lottery :) 

Have a lovely Holiday xxxxxx


 photo 25652_zps3d67e3e8.gif Shaz xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shaz all the very best to you and your families and have a brilliant Christmas and all the very best for the New year Take care lots of love Sandra H xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Happy Crafting!
Hugs Shaz xx