December 28, 2013

* My Favourite 5 Christmas Creations of 2013 *



Hi all, i hope you all had a great Christmas and received lots of crafty goodies, i must have been a very good girl this year as i had lots of crafty presents.

Debby is doing the usual..choosing our best 5 Christmas cards for 2013 this was a challenge in itself as i found it very hard to choose but here are my choices hope you like them too.
Please pop over to Debby's blog and join in the fun .

Brrrrrr


Make it Sparkle


Animals


Pink & Blue


Snow People


 photo newyearglass_zpse7f1d31f.gif
                                                                      Shaz xx

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is a stunning selection of cards and a great reflection of your gorgeous creative style.
    {I would love you to take part in my 300,000 Page View Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous selection of cards - I love the image you have used on 'Joy to the World'.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful selection Shaz, I really like the first one, very unusual. I join in with this too and it's bloomin hard whittling a years worth of Christmas cards down to just 5!

    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards Shaz. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these Shaz have popped over from Debbie's blog and lost first comment so trying again.I have peeked around your blog. Well done! have joined your blog as an encourager and hope you might pop over to my blog, and join my wonderful encouragers too. Shax in Oz. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Shaz these are so adorable and gorgeous too.
    Many thanks for joining my Favourite Five Christmas cards.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Happy Crafting!
Hugs Shaz xx