Wednesday, February 5

* Its Spots & Stripes at Ruby's *

Morning all
My card for today is for the new challenge set over at 
Ruby's Rainbow
Our theme for the next 2 weeks is
Spots & Stripes 
I chose to use a Tatty Teddy image  holding a giant spotty egg
My stripes i have made with border peeloffs 
Hope you like it and will pop over and join in the fun with us

Challenges Entered
My Mum's Craft Shop - Spots & Stripes
                                                     photo umbrella.gif Shaz xx


  1. your card is incredibly lovely, hun!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

  2. Aw Shaz that's so that image!
    hugs Jo x

  3. Fabby image Shaz gorgeous card too x

  4. Absolutely adorable dearie.So sweet.Hugs x

  5. So cute...I love those sparkly stripes!

  6. So cute! Love your sparkly stripes too.

    Hugs Nick


Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Happy Crafting!
Hugs Shaz xx