May 28, 2014

* One for the Boys *


Morning all
Well what a wet week! anybody else sick of it think iv'e started to grow webbed feet

Anyhow my card shows a bit of sunshine of this chap sitting in his deck chair lets hope it won't be much longer before we can all be doing this.
My card is for the new challenge set over at 

Ruby's Rainbow

Our theme for the next 2 weeks chosen by Helen is
* One for the Boys *
I have used a LOTV image the die cuts are from the Joanna Sheen Signature range of dies.
Hope you lie it and will pop over and join us.

Challenges entered

Cardz 4 Guyz - Recipe
Crafty Little Fairies - In the Garden
Scribble & Scrap - Challenge #19

 photo hmtulipraincovers_zpsba2295f8.gif Shaz xx

11 comments:

  1. I love the sweet image so much!

    Wonderful, dearie!

    Hugs and kisses from germany, Silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shaz, yes I'm fed up of the rain too but thankfully we had holiday last week and enjoyed the beautiful sunshine.
    I love your card. Have some of those images too and find them very useful
    Take care
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel exactly the same Shaz, let's have some sun soon please.... Adorable card.love this image.fab diecuts too.Hope you're ok.Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. l wish this rain would go away!! stunning and so lovely is your image great layout too Shaz l just love your card x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card Shaz & my favourite colour combo too!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card Shaz I love your colour scheme, I guess your recipe is 1 image, 2 papers and three different embellishments. Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous image and card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yup fed up of the rain here to missus!
    Great card, love the star die cut & the colours you have used.

    Have a great weekend
    hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these cute LOTV boys - just too cute

    Thanks for playing along at Cardz 4 Guyz this week and hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card I lurve LOTV & this is awesome.
    Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Little Fairies, hope you will join us for our new challenge, spots & striped.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card...love the colour combo. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Happy Crafting!
Hugs Shaz xx