February 11, 2008

** Recycled Mum **

Hi Everyone Photobucket

Well i have today made my card for the Tilda challenge and this week the theme is Mothers Day but with a twist... you have to use something recycled... so i cut the card and paper on the bottom right so that i could weave it, coloured Tilda with water coulour pencils, added 3 gold brads to match the gold mirri card and my Recycled bit is the Fosters Lager bottle top (and no i didn't drink the lager)that i put the letters mum inside and the ribbon down the left side was bound round a pack of Do-crafts cards, shame i don't have a mum to give it to...Hmmm i wonder if my son would like to buy a card :) probably the only way i'll get one :) (only joking).....


And off to the next challenge i go Errrm

Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. its super shaz i love the bottle top idea well done and thanks for joining in and your smileys @ thinking one made me chuckle lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love your paper weaving

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card, love the paper weaving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty cards and I love the paper weaving and the idea to use the bottle cap

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its such a sweet card Shaz. :) I don't believe you! You must've drank the lager!! :)
    Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete
  6. An adorable card Shaz...love it! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card and the paperweaving looks fab - I've never tried that but now I think I will :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab paper weaving.Lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card, this is a lovely Tilda, love your weaving and use of the lager bottle top, I would have drank it hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wonderful card and color

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Happy Crafting!
Hugs Shaz xx