January 11, 2010

* Paper Pleating *

Afternoon all


Well it looks like the snow is dissapearing we have had a good thaw today but i'm a little worried that if it freezes tonight then things will be a whole lot worse tomorrow.
Hope your all staying in the warm keeping safe like me :)
The card i made today is for this weeks *Magnolia Special Monthly Challenge* and the theme is Paper Pleating I coloured my Edwin image with promarkers and made a stag party invite card, one of a few i have to make for my soon to be Son-In-Law.



8 comments:

  1. What a great card Shaz - that paper pleating looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. paper pleating looks great hun...fab idea for stag invites

    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Shaz, great pleating! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant Shaz - I love the paper pleating too :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous sweet card, love the cute Edwin.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card Shaz, perfect pleating and I love the splash of red it really makes the card zing...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia Challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just beautiful dear. Thanks so much for joining us at JM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Happy Crafting!
Hugs Shaz xx