November 05, 2010

B - Birds

Morning all

Well another week has flown and its time for a new challenge over on Alphabet challenge this week it's B for Birds here is my DT card i have decoupaged the birds but sadly you can't see it very well on this photo.
I'm also entering this card into this weeks SCS challenge which is Anything that flies

Happy Bonfire night to those having bonfires please keep safe, i shall be indoors with the TV up full curtains closed with Ruby on my lap shaking she is terrified of fireworks think it may have something to do with her being born on bonfire night i've got her some doggie chocs as a birthday treat for her :)
I personaly feel its time fireworks were banned should we really be celebrating a terrorist ???

5 comments:

  1. oh wow shaz hun this is really stuning oh those birds are just so beautiful really makes one stunning card hun totally aggree with the firework thing too hun hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty card, those birds are lovely!
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shaz,

    Oh those birds are so sweet, such a beautful card...

    I am not a great fan of fireworks, but have to take the kiddies, i just wear me ear muffs, lol...

    Huggies Angel

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe so tweet! love it xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Happy Crafting!
Hugs Shaz xx