February 18, 2011

P = Paper Piecing

Morning all

Not too bad a morning here at least it's dry today :O)

As it's Friday it challenge time again and this weeks letter on the ALPHABET CHALLENGE is P for Paper Piecing
for my card i have used a cuddly buddly stamp and made her skirt and top to match the papers i have used, coloured with promarkers, also the flowers are punched with the same paper.
Hope to see you join in the challenge so i can pop over and nosey round your blog.
I'm also entering this card into 2 challenges they are
I love promarkers....Paper Piecing
Simon Says Stamp...Make your own embelishments. (flowers)

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Hi Me Lovely..

    Beautiful card hun, love the colours, the image looks gorgeous.

    So excited about joining the DT next week.

    Huggies Angel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable sweet card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card Shaz! Those Cuddly Buddlys are just right for paper piecing aren't they lol!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is so cute hun adore that image and love the soft pastel shades you have used,hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Shaz, love the colour scheme you've used on this one xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw lovely card -Thanks for joining us at I ♥ promarkers this week -Kate

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card, love the colours you have used :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Shaz, the image is so sweet and I love your punched flowers.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our "make your own embellies" challenge
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely. I like the colours. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hunnie,

    There is something for you over at my blog..

    Huggies Angel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Happy Crafting!
Hugs Shaz xx