October 01, 2011

Jingle Bells...Jingle Bells....Jingle all the way


Morning
October already this year is flying past and as it is October this means a new challenge is set over at Sparkles Christmas Challenges
This months theme has been set by team mate Mel and she has chosen Christmas Songs for us, so for my DT card i used a Di's digi of this cute reindeer with bells on so my song had to be Jingle Bells, i coloured him with promarkers and added a big red bow with bells on.
Our sponsors this month are
        Di's Digis offering 5 digis of your choice and Lily Of The Valley offering £10 voucher
so 2 fabulous prizes up for grabs this month

Di's Digi            Lili of the Valley

hope you like my card and will pop over to see who won last months prize and join in with us.
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. What a great Christmas card love the lush ribbon.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Shaz, I love the reindeer! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card Shaz, the reindeer is fab and i live how you have added the bell for an authentic jingle

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww he is a cutie, just love him! Fab card hun
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a super card, so much fun. Love the colour scheme and one of my fav Chrimbo songs.

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Happy Crafting!
Hugs Shaz xx