December 30, 2011

X for Xtra Special Occasion & DT call


Good morning all
I hope everyone has had a great Christmas and are looking forward to the New Year celebrations
My card today is for this fortnights challenge at
the letter is 
X for Xtra Special Occasion
for my DT card i have used a decoupage image
hope you will pop over and join us

DT Call
Lesley our DT co-ordinator is having a DT call as we need a few more peeps to join us so if you fancy joining a small but friendly team and can commit to making something each fortnight then pop over to the blog for details.
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Fab card Shaz, lovely image!

    Happy New Year to you and the family xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Shaz.

    Wishing you and your family a Happy and Healthy 2012.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card for that extra special celebration Shaz.
    Wishing you and yours a very Happy and healthy new year. hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh shaz hun this is just brilliant,wishing you and your family the,happiest new year hun take care hugs cheryl xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Shaz, HAPPY NEW YEAR, hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Shaz!
    I hope you have a fantastic new year!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful 50th anniversary card.I entered my name in the DT call, you ladies ROCK!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Happy Crafting!
Hugs Shaz xx