February 12, 2012

Losing Followers

Morning all
I see a few of my blogging friends are saying that we are to loose google friends connect so i have sourced out the info from google connect for you hope this helps

Google Friend Connect—Friend Connect allows webmasters to add social features to their sites by embedding a few snippets of code. We're retiring the service for all non-Blogger sites on March 1, 2012. We encourage affected sites to create a Google+ page and place a Google+ badge on their site so they can bring their community of followers to Google+ and use new features like Circles and Hangouts to keep in touch.


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Hi Shaz
    Yes, that's how i understood it, too!
    All this talk of circles and hangouts, etc., i can't get my head round it - think it must be my age lol!
    Love Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erm ... I'm still none the wiser lol! I just wish they would bring out a way of blocking certain people lol! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Shaz, but it's as clear as mud to me....not good with all this puter 'stuff'!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shaz, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Happy Crafting!
Hugs Shaz xx