April 13, 2012

Exciting News

I have some exciting news to share with you

I have decided to start a new challenge blog (oh no not again i hear you say) lol yes i have decided to start a Scrapbooking challenge blog, i'm fed up of having photo's lying around doing nothing when they could be scrapped nicely so to get me going i started a new blog
Its called
THE HAPPY SCRAPPERS
My lovely mate Lesley has joined me and we are on the lookout for 3 other peeps to join us on the team to start with
So if you fancy making a scrap page every month and can commit to leaving comments then please pop over and join us it should be fun.
For more info pop over to the blog

Photobucket


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Wow Shaz,
    This is a wonderful Idea. I love this idea. I too have been slacking on Scrapbook pages. This is fantastic.
    Hugs

    If you need Help I will gladly assist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Shaz,
    Well done on starting a scrapbooking challenge blog. I am a keen scrapbooker but haven't been using scrapbooking challenges (with the exception of one, that I used to be a DT on) because the majority of them are in America. Nothing wrong with that, but I like joining in things closer to home :)
    I am really looking forward to playing along with you & can't wait for it to start!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Hun,super news Hun,good luck with it Hun,so chuffed for you hugs Cherylxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool idea ShaZ! Thanks for the info!
    -Sony

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Happy Crafting!
Hugs Shaz xx