July 15, 2012

* Wedding *

Morning all
Hope you are all well
My card for today is for the new challenge set over at
Our theme for you this month is * Wedding *
I have used a Magnolia Tilda & Edwin image coloured with promarkers
The matt is made using a Martha Stewart punch also the butterflies.
Hope you like it.
Please pop over and see what beautiful creations my team mates have created, also to see what prize is up from grabs from our fabulous sponsor 
Di's digi 
who will give 1 lucky winner $10 worth of Digi's from her store.

Challenges entered

Just Magnolia - Bingo (wings, pink, bling)

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Great card missus, love the image & colours you have used!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Shaz.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello so very sorry I am late commenting, been in bed with the flu most of this week, when I haven't been at the doctors.

    Love how you have interpreted the bingo challenge at Just magnolia this week, Thank you so much for joining us with such a beautiful card.

    Vicky DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Happy Crafting!
Hugs Shaz xx