May 31, 2013

* For Dad *


Morning all
My card for today is a Tom Mielko image, now i must admit i'm not keen on making mens cards but as hubby's birthday is round the corner i thought i'd better get something done for him lol, this card is for my son to give his dad.
I'm quite pleased with how this has turned out as i always fear it's too feminine
hope you like it

Challenges entered 
Papertake Weekly - Sketch #79 
Totally Papercrafts - Anything goes

                                           photo hoed1111_zps059d116d.gif Shaz xx

2 comments:

  1. Awww Shaz, this is so beautiful the layout colour and image is stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Shaz, love the image...Thanks for playing along with us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Happy Crafting!
Hugs Shaz xx