July 17, 2014

* Christmas in July *


Morning all
I have been so busy of late i completely forgot to do this post of my DT card for this months challenge over at 
Our theme chosen this month by young Rebecca is
* Christmas in July *
For my card i used a House Mouse image ( surprise surprise ) taken from the triple cd
Our sponsor for this month is 
Hope you can find the time to pop over and join in the fun with us

                                         photo hmtulipraincovers_zpsba2295f8.gif Shaz xx

1 comment:

  1. Great card Shaz and such a cute image too! hope your liking this lovely sunny weather....take care x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Happy Crafting!
Hugs Shaz xx