April 04, 2015

* Patchwork *



Morning all i hope you are having a lovely Easter so far 
My post is scheduled as i am at present spending Easter with my Daughters and their hubby's 
My card for today is for the new challenge just started over at 
Blog Badge
Well i hope it has started as that post is scheduled too lol
Our theme for the month is 

* Patchwork * + the option of anything goes 
But please remember this is a HMD ( House Mouse Designs ) challenge blog only

I love this image makes me feel all warm and cosy under that blankey 
we have a fab sponsor for this month with a prize of 7 digi's from

hope you like my card anf will pop over and join in the fun with us 
 photo _IMVTemp_Show__zps3e6axuax.gif Shaz xx

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a fabulous weekend missus

    Just love your patchwork creation

    Have a great weekend
    Happy Easter
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Happy Crafting!
Hugs Shaz xx