January 04, 2008

** Presents **

Photobucket

Well what a miserable day outside its raining again i was hoping it was going to snow but no joy, anyway i decided the best thing was to stay in the warm and have a go at this months scrapbook challenge set by Lesley, this month it's Presents.... so i sorted out a photo of my youngest receiving a present from Father Christmas but i don't think she will be too pleased with me for putting it on my blog as she was very embarrased at the time complaining "i'm too old for this now " but i don't think you are ever too old do you ?

1 comment:

  1. Great LO Shaz...and I'd agree, you're never too old :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Happy Crafting!
Hugs Shaz xx