March 01, 2008

** Me To You ** (Tina)

Hello Photobucket

Here i have made my gift for the From me to you i am involved in, each month we make something and send it to whoever is next on the list, this month it was my turn to send something to Tina. I decided to make a pen pot for her so using an empty gravy granule pot i covered both inside and out in matching paper, put a border top and bottom, punched holes around the top and made tags that spelt out Angels, tied them on with ribbon then decorated with embellies i am happy to say Tina loves it Photobucket

Photobucket

18 comments:

  1. Wow Shaz, I love it and no wonder Tina loved it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is stunning :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Shaz, its gorgeous! Thanks for joining in, think I may try recycling something from my kitchen(LOL)
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not surprised Tina likes it...it's fab Shaz!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous - lucky Tina!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow that is gorgeous shaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow that is gorgeous shaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. oops sorry for repeating myself but it really is that good :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oops sorry for repeating myself but it really is that good :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. think i'd better shut up now - where is the shocked smilie when i need him!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. fifi what are you playing at!!

    It is lovely Shaz!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! Really stunning Shaz - I love all the papers & embellies you've used - gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. FAB YOU LUSS!!! I LOVE THIS!!! :O))

    ReplyDelete
  14. It is fandabidozy!! Tina's a lucky girls!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is fantastic Shaz, no wonder Tina is showing to everyone :0)
    Sharon
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Happy Crafting!
Hugs Shaz xx