December 06, 2008

* The Wedding Cake *

Morning allPhotobucket

A lovely sunny & dry day here, didn't feel like crafting this morning but then OH had to go out so decided to have a go at last months (yes i did say last months ) naughty me, scrapbook challenge from Hels Angels Forum (sorry Hels) but anyway here it is, have still yet to see yours you did promise this month Photobucket

As you can see from the title it's the cutting of the cake of my DD wedding am still only on the second page of this scrapbook i think they might be celebrating their 25th wedding anniversary before i get this finished Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful LO Shaz! Love the background paper! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Shaz - lobe the layout and that paper is beautiful - as is the radiant bride!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout Shaz and I love the paper you have used DD will love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. :O)) Doh, Shaz, am sorry love, I had forgotten, again, to make a LO...will do one, soon, I promise!!!! love yours, that cake...mmmm, licking me lips you know!!! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Happy Crafting!
Hugs Shaz xx