January 02, 2009

* 2009 *

Hi everyonePhotobucket

Hope you all had a great Christmas and New Year, i know i did my scales have told me soPhotobucket i put 5lb on Photobucketbut hey it's only once a year and i will be back on my weight loss programme soon (notice i never said DIET ) Photobucket anyway on to some sad news a friend of mine recently lost her mother so i have made this card to send to her, there is never a good time to loose anyone and this time of year makes it even harder i know as i lost my mom 11 years ago this year on Christmas day but i try not to let it spoil my Christmas as it was her favourite time of the year, so to anyone who has lost someone at this time of year my love and understanding goes out to you xx Photobucket

I hope 2009 will be the best year for you all, i know its going to be very hard for some with this credit crunch going on but try to stay positive be happy in whatever you do and lets make it a very crafty year xx Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card for Wendy Shaz -plain and simple but very effective - I'm sure she'll appreciate it very much

    x Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card I'm sure it will be appreciated.
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. a beautiful card Shaz and hope the weight loss programme goes well to x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a lovely card Shaz and good luck with the weight loss xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Shaz. Happy New Year to you too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card Shaz, its elegant and beautiful
    Happy New Year to you too
    Hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous card Shaz and lovely thoughtful words ... as always XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Happy Crafting!
Hugs Shaz xx