December 10, 2010

G - Glitter

Morning everyone

Brrrrrrrrrr what a cold week we've had, can't believe theres only 15 days left now till Christmas, well onto this weeks challenge at Alphabet Challenge and the theme this week is G for Glitter.
For my DT card i have used my foam stamp stamped with black stazon onto card which i have mounted onto glitter card on the edge of the card i used double sided tape and covered it with glitter.
I hope you can come along and join in with us, look forward to visiting your blogs.
There are 2 positions become available on the Design Team if anyone is interested then please visit the blog for more info
                      

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Shaz, fabulous glitter.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love tis card it's really elegant

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh hun this is gorgoues what an amazing image,just stunning hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sahzzzie...

    Ahhh great card, love these images...
    Huggies Angel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card Shaz, I love the pale green xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Happy Crafting!
Hugs Shaz xx