December 31, 2010

I - Infants

Morning all

I hope you all had a merry Christmas and Santa was kind to you, i must have been a very good girl over the year as Santa was very good to me this year trouble is i can't think what i've done to deserve all my goodies but i'm not complaining lol.
Well as you can tell by the title it's a new challenge for Alphabet Challenge and this week it's the letter I for Infants and for my DT card i have decoupaged this cute little image added a ribbon bow, some gems and a Martha Stewart butterfly.
Hope you will all join in with us and i look forward to hopping round all your blogs to see what creations you have come up with.
All i have left to say is i hope you have a fantstic New Year and that life is good to you and to thank you for your support over the year.

HAPPY NEW YEAR


1 comment:

  1. oh how super cute hun I just also wanted to wish you and your family a happy and healthy new year,love hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Happy Crafting!
Hugs Shaz xx