April 09, 2011

Ruby's Rainbow Challenges

Afternoon all

What a glorious day were having hope it lasts

Well i got bored during the week as you do lol, so decided to start a new challenge blog....nothing fancy no prizes or winners or top 3s, then i thought nah theres enough out there in blog land......then i thought oh well why not one more can't hurt can it.... so as from Wednesday 13th April Ruby's Rainbow Challenges will launch it will be a 2 part challenge of a theme + a colour you can make anything you like so we don't have to stick to cards, it could be a scrap page, atc, bookmark, candle, anything you like even knitting if it will fit in with the theme and colour.

I do hope you will join me and the team i will be putting out a DT call when the blog gets going, our DT so far are me of course with Lesley from The Messy Crafter & Angel from Angels Sparkly World.
See you all 13th pass the word around.
Please take the button for your blogs
Ruby's Rainbow


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. BORED!!!!!

    YA CRAZY LADY!!!

    But looking forward to being on your team hun..

    Huggies Angel

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh hun,you make me laugh bored,lol oh great news hun will just go alter my post,and add the info there best of luck with it hun,hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news Shaz count me in as well
    Gill xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Happy Crafting!
Hugs Shaz xx