November 08, 2011

Sun, Moon or Stars

Morning all
Well Tuesday has rolled around again, i just don't know where the time is going i'm sure any minute now i'm going to bump into myself on the way round lol
At the moment i'm redecorating all the bedrooms and my poor craft room is taking the brunt of it all, all the furniture is going in there while we decorate and when i need to craft i'm having to climb over everything, not a pleasant sight at my age i can assure you lol.
Anyway sorry i digress... todays card is for this weeks
My Time To Craft Challenge which this week is Sun, Moon or Stars
You can choose any or all of these for your card i have chosen stars
I stamped my Dandelion stamp sorry i can't remember the name of the penguins and now i can't get at the stamps to tell you lol, but anyway i stamped them with stazon coloured with promarkers
Stamped the tag the same and coloured with promarkers added an eyelet, the stars are peeloffs.
Hope you will pop over and join in with us.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Wow its so pretty. I luv this.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.com
    http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.com/p/shop.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Shaz,love the tag.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Happy Crafting!
Hugs Shaz xx