March 03, 2012

Mothers Day


Afternoon my lovelies another glorious day here
My card to share with you today is a Magnolia Mothers Day
Sadly my mom's not with me any longer but i was aked to make this card.
I have used Tilda cuddling a Koala coloured with promarkes,with a lacey doily & the sentiment is a Netty's Cards freebie.
I hope you like it
Challenges entered into are
Craft Your Days Away - Mothers Day
My Time To Craft - Circles Circus
Di's Digi's - Lace and Pearls
Crafty Emma's - Flower Frenzy
Just Magnolia - Monthly challenge + Stitching

Sorry for the not too clever photo but i couldn't get a good place for it.
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Hiya Shaz

    Hope you are keeping well hun. Love your gorgeous card, pretty colour.

    Thanks for joining us for our Mother's Day challenge over at CYDA.

    Hugs

    Joanne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Shaz Hun this is one super card really beautiful colours and image hugs Cherylx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Shaz,
    The purple is so touching and the mother card is awesome. Girl you rock. I wish you were in florida I would beg for lessons lol.


    hugs and Have a super day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute card missus, just love the colour!

    Thank you for sharing with us at CES Challenge this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card Shaz, I love the colours and image! Thank you for taking part in MTTC's Circle Circus challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Happy Crafting!
Hugs Shaz xx