May 04, 2012

Snoozing in the Garden


Morning all
Another miserable day here again are we going to have a summer this year i ask myself or have we already had it and i blinked lol
My card for you today is for our new letter over at * Alphabet Challenges * and this fortnights it's the letter G For Garden
For my card i have gone back to my decoupage and this one is the Joanna Sheen Gruffies hope you like him
Challenges i have entered are
MTTC = Garden Gems
Cute Card Thursday = One for the Boys
Joanna Sheen = Flower Power
House Mouse & F = Anything Goes
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Fab card Shaz, he looks very comfy swinging there!

    Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card Shaz
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous image choice and great decoupage such a pretty card, thank you for joining us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge - hope you will join us for our next challenge too
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is amazing!
    I can see the 3-D-ishness!
    Love it!
    Good Luck at House Mouse & Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Shaz :-) oh I do love Gruffie and this is one of my faves ,, sooo cute :-) I love the 3D design and flowers ,, lovely :_)

    thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Shaz that is a very beautiful card and you have good nerves to cut out al these things, just great.
    Hugs Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope we do get a summer when I can laze around like that bear Shaz! Love it!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fabulous card! Love the dimentional flowers and how you color the love image. Thank you for sharing with us at My Time to Craft.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Happy Crafting!
Hugs Shaz xx