April 12, 2013

* Go get em Garry *


Ohhh i'm doing well i have a second card to share with you today
Today is my Son-in-laws birthday and i just had to make this card for him as when he stayed with us for Christmas we had a go on the Kinect and Garry was just so funny with it and this image so reminded me of the fun we had with him.
I did do the inside too but forgot to photo it.
It's made from the La Pashe Wrinklies cd  i loved making this card
hope you like it too.

                                          photo housemouse1_zpsfdfb290f.gif Shaz xx

5 comments:

  1. Hi Shaz i love your card it made me laugh as soon as i saw it! The sentiment is defiantly true my brother is 20 and hes always up for a laugh! I'm sure your son-in-law will love it!

    Love From Rebecca xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...very funny card, hun!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Shaz what a fabulous card and your son-in-law l'm sure will love this too! l hope he had a lovely day xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card Shaz, LOVE that image....could be any one of my lot lol!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Happy Crafting!
Hugs Shaz xx