July 24, 2013

DT call

Morning all
Hope you are all coping with the heat wave

I have another DT call for you this time it's for Ruby's Rainbow 

So if you can make a project following our theme every other week and can commit to commenting on your allocated number then please come and join our happy little team

To enter please email me Shaz at shaz11uk@sky.com and put RR DT in the subject line with a link to your blog

Please check out our new challenge for this fortnight which is 
* Layer it up *
The design team have come up with some beautiful projects for inspiration.

  photo fanclub17_zps2614b5c1.gifShaz xx

2 comments:

  1. Hope you're okay dearie.I could do with that fan that thoses mices are playing on - hee hee!Take care.Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the Dt call Shaz x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Happy Crafting!
Hugs Shaz xx