December 05, 2023

I’m back



Hi everyone

Well it looks like I’m back although I can’t believe how things have changed and i think it will take a while to work things out
My wonderful hubby has redecorated my craft room, new carpet and furniture and today i made my first card after a 7 year break 😳
Not sure i will join in challenges just yet but here is my creation hope you like it.

Well I’ve worked out how to use the new linky and i have joined in with the 
A couple of challenges hope I’m doing it right if not i hope someone will come along and let me know 
Oh it’s so good to be back 🥰



                                                  http://sparklesforumchristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/



5 comments:

  1. Ooh your card is just so sweet x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very sweet, and what cool metallic paper in the background! I love these little mice, lol. Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shaz! how are you? We missed you! You used to join in with many of our mousie challenges and I'm thrilled that you're back! I would love to see pics of your new craft room too! :-D
    Super cute card :-) the image is just adorable and I love the sparkly snowflake and holographic card, the whole design is absolutely gorgeous :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable image! I adore those HM stamps! Fabulous coloring and oh the shine of that background is wow along with the glittery snowflake too! Thank you so much for sharing this darling card with us at the Sparkles Monthly Challenge! PS Welcome back! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, a super cute card. Thank you so much for sharing in our challenge at Sparkles Christmas. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Happy Crafting!
Hugs Shaz xx