January 04, 2024

Cold as Ice

Well it’s still miserable weather wise here so my craft room was calling 

Today i have made a Christmas card 🤪 yes i said the naughty word Christmas but you can never be too early i say lol 

For this card i have used a new stamp and die which my wonderful hubby got me for Christmas see there’s that word again lol also the poinsettia die my daughter got me for Christmas oh dear i think i have Christmas on the brain.


I am entering into several challenges with this one and they are 

Simon Says = Something New

Allsorts = Cold as Ice

Sparkles Christmas = Winter Wonderland 

Shaz xx

4 comments:

  1. Many thanks for sharing this lovely wintry themed card with us at Allsorts.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Shaz, the poinsettia is beautiful. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely Winter creation with a gorgeous glimmery Poinsettia, perfect for our current Allsorts theme, many thanks for joining us.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card, love the dark color with the sparkly silver! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Happy Crafting!
Hugs Shaz xx