February 17, 2024

Pink Hydrangea


My card today is another stamp from the Hydrangea collection 
The layering card is pink glitter although in the photo it looks red 
Stamped and die cut the hydrangea coloured with promarkers and added some gems for a bit of bling 
Stamped my new set of stamps you are loved 
Used a heart die 
Added a few pearls to the corners  




Challenges entered


Sparkles Monthly Hearts & Flowers

Allsorts Shades of Pink


Passion For Promarkers Add some Sparkle


I Love Promarkes Anything Goes 

Shaz xx

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful shades in your design and I love the pink hydrangea and bit of sparkle. Thank you so much for joining my pink challenge at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely! Such pretty coloring on those abundant sprays of flowers - and I love the attention to the oval shape! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really beautiful card Shaz. Your flowers are gorgeous and coloured perfectly. I really love the glittery card and pretty die cuts. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Shaz, wow gorgeous card! Love the flowers, so pretty, and your design is wonderful. Thanks for joining in with us this week at Passion for Markers. Sarah - DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet! I love all of the pink with the bitty flowers and the hanging hearts. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a gorgeous pink card!! Thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really pretty card, I love the floral frame! Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty and feminine card.

    Thanks for sharing it with us at the Sparkles Monthly Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Happy Crafting!
Hugs Shaz xx