August 09, 2024

Ahoy there

My card for today is a first for me using the new Sheena Douglas kit from crafters companion 
Seas The Day
Silver mat layer with papers from the kit
I then inked the background to make it look like sky & sea I must admit I found it challenging as I’m not an artist, i then stamped the lighthouse stamped and die cut the boat,shells & rope knot 


Challenges entered 

Make My Monday colouring mediums 

Cardz 4 Guyz outdoor activities 

Tic Tac Toe c53 middle down 

Sparkles one for the Boys

Shaz xx

6 comments:

  1. So pretty - I think you did a great job on your sky, so perfect for your lighthouse! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a fabulous job coloring the background behind the lighthouse. I always am drawn to lighthouses on cards. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday! I hope to see you in the gallery for our next challenge. Sue - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. naticual theme card is always for the great outdoor! thank you for joining us at C4Guyz challenge this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sailing is a great outdoor activity!! Thanks for playing along with our "Camping/Outdoor Activity" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz...your nautical card makes a great guy card!! Deb Horst, DT #C4G343

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! That paper is absolutely gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at Tic Tac Toe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Come sail away with me...a lighthouse we will see. Lovely card, Shaz. Thanks for joining us this round at C4G. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Happy Crafting!
Hugs Shaz xx