This is a sweet card. I love the beautiful green paper. When I read your sentiment for some reason the thing that popped in my mind was that the House Mouse mice have all kinds of friends but I've never seen them with a deer.Thanks for joining us at the HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Enjoy the rest of your week. Happy Crafting! Hugs Shaz xx
A great way to keep cool and relax with friends,a beautiful card,thank you for joining in at CD Sunday Plus
ReplyDeleteIf only I was small enough to join them. Lovely card.
ReplyDeleteCarol xx
CD Sunday DT
This is a sweet card. I love the beautiful green paper. When I read your sentiment for some reason the thing that popped in my mind was that the House Mouse mice have all kinds of friends but I've never seen them with a deer.Thanks for joining us at the HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends
ReplyDeleteSo cute! It looks very inviting! Thanks for joining the HMFMC!
ReplyDeleteThis little scene is adorable, Shaz!
ReplyDeleteThat looks like a great idea for keeping cool in this weather.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing your lovely card with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT
Probably not very relaxing with all those babies diving in! Another great card Shaz.
ReplyDeletePamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.
Now doesn't that look like fun! A great card Shaz.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing with us.
Jo x
CD Sunday Plus DT