May 16, 2008

** Oh no not again **

Oh yes i've been tagged yet again by that little minx Nicky thanks a lot Nic Photobucket

Here are the Rules:
1. Link back to the person that tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your entry.
So here are my 6 unimportant facts about me......


1. I used to breed and show budgies Photobucket
2. I was secretary for the caravan & camping club for 7 years caravan

3. I started the parents association at my kids junior school and helped save it from closing school books w/apples


4. I raised money to buy my Daughter a machine so she could stay at home instead of being stuck in a hospital ward and in doing so raised enough money to purchase two other machines and donated them to the hospital to help other families.Hospital Bed
5. I keep tropical fish.Fish
6. I hate shopping for shoes and clothes. shoes

Well that was boring wasn't it other yawning smiley now all i have to do is find six poor unsuspecting people to tag evil

So i am going to tag


Lesley, Kazza, Fifi, She, Bee, Andrea



5 comments:

  1. thank you very much shaz in return i will take you clothes shopping :O) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, nice one fifi....
    Soz i tagged ya but great facts xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Shaz I am excited at the prospect of this, by the way fabby on your donation and other facts x

    ReplyDelete
  4. have done my facts now Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. How kind of you to tag me Shaz - not!! Well done on your raising money for the hospital things though xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Happy Crafting!
Hugs Shaz xx