October 03, 2024

Driving home for Christmas

My card for today is another Christmas card I shall soon have mine finished at this rate lol
My image today is from the Gruffies CD i dont know why I don’t use this one much but i absolutely love them, I used a 7 x 7 cream card with blue linen card papers are from crafters companion paper pad and just added a couple of Christmas trees.


Challenges entered

CD Sunday Gruffies CD

House Mouse & Friends anything goes 

Cardz 4 Guyz wheels

Alphabet Masculine 

Allsorts Anything Goes 

Sparkles use the word Christmas 


Shaz xx

5 comments:

  1. A wonderful image and sentiment showcasing the Gruffies ,thank you for joining in at CD Sunday Plus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous card Shaz :-) I love this Gruffie image and the papers and little tress are fabulous :-)

    Thanks for joining the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is good to see the Gruffies again. A great card - and all those presents!
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colour scheme - and that image is adorable. Thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card! Love the bright colors and wonderful holiday scene. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Happy Crafting!
Hugs Shaz xx