October 09, 2024

Let’s party

My card today is a little bit different from what i usually make 
I have used a 7 x 7 cream card Matt and layered with pale orange and blue card I then used my left cut number die from crafters companion along with the party die and nesting circle dies 
I have used a lilli of the valley image of the little boy and finished off with a penny black happy birthday stamp


Challenges entered Tic Tac

Make My Monday Kid Friendly card

Cardz 4 Guyz Wheels

Alphabet N for Numbers




Shaz xx

5 comments:

  1. Darling!! That image is perfect for our "wheels" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! We are so glad you joined the fun and played along with us!! You rocked our "wheels" theme with that little guy and his pup on a wagon and created a perfectly masculine card...bravo!!
    -Deb Horst, DT #C4G357

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute baby birthday card, love that pretty blue too! Thank you for joining us @ Make My Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining at Make My Monday Challenge. I like the 3D effect on your card. It is very cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute image, love that happy little puppy getting a ride! Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your take on the wheels challenge. Thanks for joining my theme at Cardz4guyz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Happy Crafting!
Hugs Shaz xx