Followers

6.7.26

Smelling the blooms

Back again with another House Mouse image and backing paper this time from Gruffies CD 


Challenges entered

CD Sunday use a CD

House Mouse & Friends Anything goes 

Fab n Funky something beginning with B Bear

Shaz xx

8 comments:

  1. Love this! Such a cute image, he's really loving the scent of those lilacs! Beautiful colouring and lovely cohesive design. Thank you for joining in at Fab'n' Funky
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You chose one of my favourite images from this CD a beautiful card,thank you for joining in at CD Sunday Plus

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Great card design as always. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. We don't have lilacs in Florida. I wish we did because I want to know what they smell like. I'd like to be that cute Gruffie and stick my face in that bunch of lilacs.This is very cute. I love the CD's. They are so much fun. Thanks for joining us at the HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the gruffies! Great choice of image and a fabulous layout. Always a treat to visit your blog.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Jo x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A cute Gruffies image. I hope there are no buzzy bees in those flowers or he might get a sting on his nose.
    Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great card as always Shaz!
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Happy Crafting!
Hugs Shaz xx