Today’s card is a stamp I haven’t used as yet from House Mouse, I stamped using Versafine Clair in and coloured with water colour pencils added some pearls
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Enjoy the rest of your week. Happy Crafting! Hugs Shaz xx
What a fun card! I love the papers and wonderful coloring. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC xx.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute card Shaz :-) I love this fun mousie image and the colours and layout are gorgeous :-)
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge!
Luv
Lols x x x
Summer is in the air and so is that House Mouse. Beautiful layout and papers. Super cute. Thank you for joining us at the HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends
ReplyDelete