Followers

7.7.26

Holding on

Today I have a card and a marching tag 

I have used a 6 x 6 card and a 6 x 3 tag using a Lavinia stencil and elements ink also Lavinia stamps stamped with Versafine Clair ink and coloured with gel pens 



Challenges entered

Allsorts stencils

Tag Along & ATCs Favourite colours pink & Purple 

Shaz xx

5 comments:

  1. That's fabulous!
    Thank you for joining us at Allsorts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and matching tag. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Floating through the air on a summers day, how very pretty. Many thanks for sharing at Allsorts and RTag-Along (and ATC's) challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and bookmark set Shaz. The stenciling highlights the little fairy perfectly! Thanks for sharing at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Happy Crafting!
Hugs Shaz xx