Followers

7.9.26

Sparkly mouse

Hi everyone sorry I’ve not been around but we’ve had devastating news regarding hubby’s health I won’t go into details but needless to say lots of hospital appointments ☹️

Managed to get a few minutes in the craft room today here is my card using House Mouse CD and sparkly ribbons

 

Challenges entered

CD Sunday use a CD

House Mouse & Friends add sparkle 

Shaz xx

11 comments:

  1. I am sorry to hear about your husband. Sending healing thoughts his way and strength to you. Your card is so cute, and I love the added sparkly ribbons. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers for your husband! Your card is darling! Thanks for sharing it with us at HMFMC

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your husband recovers well.
    Thank you for sharing your lovely autumn card with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sorry to read about your husband. Wishing him well. Thank you for another of your lovely cards.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear that your hubby is going through some health issues :-( Hope he is feeling better soon and makes a good recovery XXX
    Super cute card Shaz, the image is such fun and I love the ribbons and layout, beautifully done XX

    Thanks so much for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge!

    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so sorry Shaz to be reading this sending 🤗 your your is lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so sorry to hear that your husband is unwell. I hope he makes a speedy recovery.
    Your card is fabulous as always. I love your blogger header, made me smile on a very dull day.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Jo x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery for your husband. A brilliant House Mouse card,that little guy looks for to burst,thank you for joining in at CD Sunday Plus

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another of your great HM cards. I'm sorry to hear of hubby's health issues. I hope all goes well for you both - hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Prayers for your husband and you on the health journey you are embarking on. Thanks for joining the HMFMC- a delightful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Happy Crafting!
Hugs Shaz xx